Odour: Fresh and Tart
Found in: Conditioner, Shampoo, Daycreme
This coastal, tropical rainforest berry may also be referred to as ‘Rainberries’ or ‘Riberries’ and the tiny, crisp berries are tart like a cranberry to taste. Native to Southern Queensland and Eastern NSW, Lilli Pilli was used by indigenous Australian’s for its anti-bacterial properties.
When included in your skincare regime, the key benefits* of Lilli Pilli include:
- Voluminous hair: rich in Vitamin C, improving the firmness of skin and hair.
- Aids absorption: contains Flavone Glycosides which facilitate the absorption of other vital ingredients to the skin.
- Anti-aging: contains Anthocyanin that improves collagen production, protects skin from oxidative stress and aging and protects skin from the adverse effects of UVA.
- Anti-inflammatory: contains both Agycone and Anthocyanin, known to have anti-inflammatory properties which can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and strengthen capillaries reducing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under eyes.
- Helps with specific dermatologic conditions including hyperpigmentation.